web stats analysis

Friday, October 2, 2009

Reg's Scrapbook - Workd war II - 1943

Throughout 1943, I have collected many news-flashes about both the war in Europe, and the expanded war in the Pacific - for this Time Line addition to my scrap book. My sources have been, The Gibbon Reporter, The Grand Island independent and the Omaha World Herald. A very interested report was received on January 11th. America's war production totaled more that 48,000 planes, 56,000 tanks, and the American Army totaled more that 7,000,000 men. Japans attack on Pearl Harbor caused a "Sleeping Giant" to spring into action.

An example of this was posted -
September 3rd - Allied forces invade southern Italy

This is information about Reg's Scrapbook - developed for me (his son Bud). i found it to be very interesting and a neat account of history to share with my reader's,

October 1st, The U.S. 5th Army, commanded by Lt. General Mark Clark captures Naples Italy.


I post this information piece-meal throughout the month from the individual World War II timelines found in my book "Gibbon's Secrets" .

No comments:

Post a Comment