web stats analysis

Monday, October 26, 2009

Colorado Mountain Home

We lived in Colorado in the late 60's in an area called Shiloh.  We were looking down the canyon at Pikes Peak and on special mornings that puffy clouds would puff right up the canyon and engulf are entire house.  It was a lovely sight enjoyed by - A Wife, Three Daughters, a Female Dog, and a male person (ME).  once in awhile I would need to raise my hand at the dinner table to divert the conversations about cramps  (I would always say "Remember girls I am still here -  talk about those subjects latter).  I usually did't work.


Our Shiloh Home in Colorado
Small balcony in the top back

Phelps' Rock Anchors House retaining wall


Large deck on back side of house - looks toward Pikes Peak


RG Bud Phelps  

              

No comments:

Post a Comment