web stats analysis

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Adventures Growing up ("Gibbon's Secrets")

I have been sharing many of the adventures five boys found in the 1940's through excerpts from my book "Gibbon's Secrets" - My question for any of you readers - What were some of your adventures that you either created or stumbled into during your grow-up years (12-15)?

Now this is a challenge put to anyone reading this blog - I will judge the best adventure (and I do like truth flavored with a bit of fiction). You share your adventure with me by responding to this blog with a comment and I will reward the best adventure with a copy of my book "Gibbon's Secrets". My challenge starts today, Oct 14th 2009. and will be open until Oct 31st 2009. You can either send your adventure as a comment to this blog or direct to my email address, bud1949@gmail.com.

Make it a clean, interesting, adventure - that is a combination of truth and fiction. Depending on the quality of the adventures - I may have to give away more than one book - If you already have a book you can suggest who you would like the book you win sent to.

RG Bud Phelps

No comments:

Post a Comment