web stats analysis

Saturday, September 19, 2009

The best part of the 60th High School Reunions

The best part of the 60th High School Reunions was the reconnecting with old friends (and I do mean old).  My Dad told me that after his 50th class reunion he wasn't going to any more because everyone there was old - except him!  Well, both in Curtis and earlier in Gibbon it was true that there were a few older people in attendance - but not you or me, right?  I want everyone reading this blog to know that it definitely was worth exposing my age at the reunion - just to be able to see and talk with old friends.  I'm just going to post two pictures to show you joy in the faces of old friends meeting each other again.





What can beat the smiles on their faces?  Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment