web stats analysis

Thursday, November 15, 2012

RG Bud Phelps 2012 Winner


First I, RG Bud Phelps, was selected as one of the 112 Finalists in The Authors Show’s contest to select the “50 Great Writers You Should be Reading” - after the submission of a details about my books written.  The 112 finalists were selected from the pool of guests who have been interviewed between September 1, 2011 and August 31, 2012 on all six of the shows under the umbrella of The Authors Show.  You can listen to my“Gibbon’s Secrets” interview here on my website or at TheAuthorsShow.com.
From November 2 through November 10, the public was given the chance to vote for their favorite authors from these 112 finalists. The top 50 authors was to be selected by the public to win a spot as one of the “50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading.” 
On November 13th I was advised that I had been voted as being one of the “50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading” - with the presentation by The Author Show and the right to display their presentation seal on my books.
I feel both honored and humbled to receive this award near the same time that I am introducing my newly published book - “Back in the Day”, which is now available on both the Amazon US and the Amazon UK web sites as a paperback and will soon be availalbe as a Kindle book.  CreateSpace, an affiliate of Amazon, is my publisher and all of my books are also available on the CreateSpace book store outlet on line.
Please take this opportunity to order my books direct here on on website or on line at Amazon or CreateSpace.


No comments:

Post a Comment