web stats analysis

Monday, September 5, 2011

Attendance at the Nebraska State Fair

I attended the Nebraska State Fair in Grand Island as a member of GROW Nebraska; Sunday August 28th, Monday August 29th, and Friday September 2nd.  GROW Nebraska had given me the opportunity to do a reading from my book "Gibbon's Secrets" at the Exhibition Hall's stage which is close to the GROW Nebraska Fair Store.  I was also given a table to display my two books; "Gibbon's Secrets" & "Cover Your Nut" and to do book signings for most of each day that I was there.

I'm reading from my book "Gibbon's Secrets"

GROW Nebraska's Fair Store
Showing a Book Rack with "Gibbon's Secrets" on display

GROW Nebraska Display table for Bud's Books

GROW Nebraska Book Display Rack
Showing Bud's Books

GROW Nebraska's book signing table for Bud's Books

I was pleased with the number of books I signed for my books sold at the GROW Nebraska Fair Store during the three days that I attended the fair.  GROW Nebraska does a great job in promoting Nebraska products and assisting Nebraska Entrepreneurs in marketing their products.  I was also surprised and pleased at the number of fair goers that stopped by my signing table to chat about Gibbon with some of them being from Gibbon and some of them with either family or friends from Gibbon.   

GROW Nebraska has permanent stores in Kearney, Grand Island, and Norfolk as well as Holiday stores in Lincoln and Columbus - plus the Nebraska State Fair Store.  The also have web presence for promoting and selling Nebraska products which you can access at http://www.grownebraska.org/.  You can Shop GROW's on line store or the GROW Nebraska EBay Store.  You can also read News of Bud's Books happenings at the Nebraska State Fair on my web site, http://www.budsbooks.com/NEWS.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment