web stats analysis

Friday, May 20, 2011

How to contact Bud's Books

I am listing the various ways to contact Bud's Books in todays blog.  My newly designed website is not only fresh but with a theme that makes it easier to find all related items along with a simple contact form for questions or responses to the information listed.  Please visit my Buds Books website, my Bud's Books & Consulting Services Facebook, or this blog that you are visiting now.

Bud's Books Web Site  http://www.budsbooks.com

The navigational tabs on this web site allow you to easily move between the pages to seek out the information that will be helpful for your individual needs.  Example:

About Bud - R.G. Bud Phelps was born in Gibbon, Nebraska, in 1932, and lived there until his family moved to Curtis, Nebraska in 1944.  He graduated from the University Of Nebraska School Of Agriculture (UNSA) in 1949, which was the only agriculture high school in the state.  He served in the U.S. Navy from 1951 to 1955. He married his wife, Patricia, in 1955, and they are currently living in Lincoln, Nebraska.  Bud and Patricia enjoy opportunities spending time with family including their three daughters, son-in-laws  and four grandkids who also all live in Lincoln.

Consulting Services - In addition to my writing endeavors, I still like to indulge in my passion for business and in particular, accounting. As a result, I offer a full line of consulting services ranging from simple email coaching to more comprehensive business analysis and recommendations, based on you and your company’s specific needs. My services follow the same principles in my book, “Cover Your Nut,” but we dig deeper to cater to the unique factors of your business and I teach you how to apply these principles in your daily life. In managing any business the goal should be to develop a basic understanding of accounting, with the result being the ability to read a financial statement presented by an accountant or the reports supplied by a software program like QuickBooks.

Testimonials - Don’t take it from me, but from some of my readership. I've posted some reviews/testimonials on my books and/or Services in the areas shown below and I invite you to read through them or feel free to submit your own.

Business - When I wrote “Cover Your Nut” I hoped to give business owners a practical and easy to read guide for accounting practices used on a regular basis.  Just because you’re a business owner, doesn’t mean you know anything at all about accounting and that’s simply because your focus is on your business and not necessarily the mechanics of balancing the books.  “Cover Your Nut” walks through these basic accounting principles and shows you how to put them into practice for you and your business.

Fiction -I have always been proud of my roots and my home state of Nebraska and “Gibbon’s Secrets” is my first endeavor into the world of fiction writing, where I have an opportunity to highlight these areas of my life in a fun, light-hearted way.  Though the book is about my experience growing up in a small Nebraska town, even the locals of Gibbon have to ask themselves twice if this tale is historically accurate or all in the mind of an imaginative boy?

Bud’s Books – Buy Direct

Welcome to my site!  This site was created to showcase my non-fiction and fiction writing, in addition to detailing my financial teaching services I offer.  There’s also some information about my volunteer work with SCORE, an entrepreneurship volunteer organization and highlights about my latest ventures in eastern Nebraska like book signings and seminars.  Let me know if you have any questions as your browse through the site.  I’d love to hear from you.  Now you have the opportunity to buy my books direct from my web site – just click on the buttons shown below.  The price for Cover Your Nut is $12.00 & the price for “Gibbon’s Secrets” is $15.00 with a $4.00 S&H added on each book.
Total prices are:  Cover Your Nut $12.00 + $4.00 S&H = $16.00; Gibbon’s Secrets $15.00 + $4.00 S&H = $19.00

I have just given you the tip of the iceberg, so to speak, now the ball is in your court to check out the additional information that is available to you.

 


Bud's Books & Consulting Service Facebook 
Bud's Books & Consulting Service -

Basic Information

Founded
2001
Location
About
Books published by RG Bud Phelps & Consulting Services provided.
Description
A book on practical Accounting and a book about a boy growing up in the small town of Gibbon Nebraska in the 40's.

Consulting Services provided for small businesses - giving the owners/managers an understanding of their financial statements for better management controls.
Mission
Making products and services available for the small business community.
Products
Book-"Cover Your Nut" - Practical Accounting In Plain English for the Real World
Book-"Gibbon's Secrets" - A Boy's Memories of the 40's
Email
bud1949@gmail.com
Website

Now I have introduced you to links relative to information available for your reflection & review - please visit both my website and like the Facebook link to Bud's Books & Consulting Service.

Thanking you in advance,
RG Bud Phelps

No comments:

Post a Comment