web stats analysis

Thursday, November 18, 2010

USS Harry S. Truman's Photos

I am dedicating this blog to honor deployment pictures of the USS Harry S. Truman.  It is my continued belief that the United States still has the most powerful Navy in the world.  We need to continue this effort to protect and to keep us strong in the eyes of other countries.

The USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75) in the ARABIAN SEA (Nov. 15, 2010

USS HARRY S. TRUMAN, Arabian Sea (Sept. 19, 2010)
 Sailors on the flight deck  prepare for the morning cycle of flight operations.

ARABIAN SEA (Nov. 15, 2010) Three CH-53E "Superstallions" assigned to the "Fighting Griffins" of Marine Medium Tiltrotor Squadron (VMM) 266 on the flight deck of USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75



USS HARRY S. TRUMAN, Arabian Sea (Aug. 28, 2010) - 
Members of Explosive Ordnance Disposal Mobile Unit (EODMU) 12 “fast-rope” from an HH-60H helicopter

 USS HARRY S. TRUMAN, Arabian Sea (Aug. 30, 2010) 
 A flight deck shooter aboard USS Harry S. Truman (CVN 75) signals for the launching of an F/A-18C Hornet

USS HARRY S. TRUMAN, Arabian Sea (Sep. 5, 2010) 
 A F/A-18E Super Hornet launches off the flight deck



1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying these pictures very much. My dad was on the USS Oriskany (sp?) and I have a few pics. One of my favorites is of him playing the guitar in shorts and a t-shirt sitting on his bunk. It's just so...only guys on board...casual...taking a break...enjoying life - you know? I love it. He was in Vietnam and deals with some issues that he refuses to divulge to us fully. It is his nature.

    I was AFJROTC in HS. On Drill team, and my senior year I was Drill Team commander for the J/V team. My rank c/Maj. LOVE Everything military.

    Anyway, these pics are heartwarming for me.
    Thank you.
    Leah
    (almita palomita)

    ReplyDelete