web stats analysis

Friday, February 12, 2010

1.1 - Accounting & Business questions with answers.

Section 101 - Accounting and Business Questions with Anaswers


01-Do I have what it takes to own/manage a small business!


02 - Which Business Should I Choose?


03 - What is a business plan, and why do I need one?


04 - What do i need to succeed in a business?


05 - Do I need a computer and telecommunication equipment?


06 - How much money do I need to get started?


07 - What are the alternatives in Financing a business?


08 -What kind of Profits can I expect?


09 - What should I know about accounting and bookkeeping?


10 - How do I set up my accounting and bookkeeping system?

11 - What Financial statements will I need:

12 - What does "Cover Your Nut" mean.













No comments:

Post a Comment