web stats analysis

Thursday, December 10, 2009

All I have to share today is Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Again we are starting the day here in Lincoln with -3 (F) with -18 (F) wind chill - as I said brrrrrrrrrrrrr!  I have an appointment at 10:00 this morning and must get out in it.  Let's see - cord pants, hiking boots, a turtle neck shirt, a sweater - then top it off with a scarf, gloves, hat, and a jacket - that should do it.  You have a safe and good day.

I have a great story to share with you about the boys in December 1941 that I will post on the 15th of Dec.

In the meantime, thanks for your many comments about my blog - to me it is very important that we remember our past - so that we can do a better job with our present - and plan the future with more certainty.


Several more of you have shared your stories - keep them coming - how else can we share our memories.  


Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment